sda

sda

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Nettles@ycwebmail.com

Stimulates Re-Sign Layshia Clarendon and Rae Burrell (24 อ่าน)

29 เม.ย 2567 08:06

The Los Angeles Sparks today introduced the re-signing of guard Layshia Clarendon and ahead Rae Burrell. Per team policy, the terms of the contracts were not launched. In 2023, Clarendon balanced a career-best 11.1 factors and 1.1 takes while shooting 45.7 percent from the three-point line in her very first period with the Triggers. In 2015, she set a career-high against the New York Liberty late in the season racking up 30 points and balanced 91.5 percent from the charity line in addition to her other enhanced statistics. In 11 periods in the league, she has balanced 7.9 points, 2.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists with the Lynx, Liberty, Sunlight, Desire and Fever. " I am deeply happy to have discovered a home with the Stimulates. I was birthed and raised in San Bernadino, CA and it really feels like such a wonderful homecoming after one decade of betting different teams around the league, " Clarendon said. "I'm delighted to proceed to belong of it and excited to construct something truly unique below." In her second season in the league, Burrell showed up in 29 games, averaging 11.1 minutes, 3.6 factors, and 1.2 rebounds while firing 39 percent from the three-point line. She scored a career-high 18 factors versus the New York Liberty along two assists, 2 rebounds, and one swipe with 4 made 3s. " I'm extremely fired up and happy for this opportunity and ready to benefit from it and being back in Los Angeles https://www.sparksteamstore.com, " Burrell claimed. "I look onward to collaborating with all the familiar faces and ready to maintain the momentum up that we started building in 2015 and remain to become a winning group." " Layshia is coming off a superior period showing her flexibility playing all three guard positions while being a valued leader in the storage locker space and giving durability on the court. We're enjoyed have her back in LA, " stated head instructor Curt Miller. "Rae is an impressive athlete that has a great motor. She provides outstanding length on the wing and good 3-point capturing. We are thrilled to have her back and build on her solid surface last season." " Rae and Layshia are 2 players that we recognized early that we desired back on our lineup, " claimed basic manager Raegan Pebley. "They include in the identity of our group not only stylishly of play but additionally in shared management and durability.".

https://www.sparksteamstore.com/Mckenzie_Forbes_Jersey

sda

sda

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Nettles@ycwebmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image